Composite Fillings From Your Dentists
Call Our Office About White Fillings Today
- Improve your smile aesthetic
- Feel more confident when speaking and laughing in public
- Maintain more of your tooth structure during repairs
- Minimize tooth temperature sensitivity
- Help build your tooth’s strength.
It used to be that when patients required a filling, “silver” amalgam was the main tooth-protecting material available. Thankfully, the advent of composite resin filings has made it possible for dentists to not only repair decay with materials that match the natural shades of teeth, but this option offers a variety of additional smile benefits, as well.